June 2020 Challenge

by - 17 junio

Hola!

Hoy os quiero enseñar el layout que he hecho para el reto de Junio de Scrapping with Liz .
Hace muchísimo que no me presento a ningún reto y casi casi había olvidado lo mucho que me gusta!
El requisito del reto consiste en seguir el siguiente sketch:

Hello!

Today I want to show you the design I made for the June challenge "Scrapping with Liz".
It's been a long time since I applied for a challenge and I had almost forgotten how much I like it!
For this challenge, one must follow this template:





Para mi interpretación del sketch, he elegido una foto de mi gato Týr.
Los hexágonos los he hecho con trocitos de papel que me han ido sobrando de otros proyectos. ¿Queréis ver mi propuesta?

For my interpretation of the sketch, I have chosen a photo of my cat Týr.
I have made the hexagons with pieces of paper that have been left over from other projects.
Do you want to see my proposal?









¿Os ha gustado? ¿Os animáis a participar? :)

Did you like it? Do you dare to participate? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments